Show Dates & Location:
The 25th annual Universal Light Expo
is October 12-13, 2013
The 26th annual Universal Light Expo
is October 11-12, 2014
Franklin County Veterans Memorial
300 West Broad Street
Columbus OH 43215
Map with directions to Veterans Memorial - click here
How We Choose Our Vendors / Assign Booths:
We appreciate the loyalty of our vendors, so we assign booths to returning vendors, when they request the same booth before January 31. We then assign booths to returning vendors requesting a different booth location.
We average a 75-80% return of vendors from one year to the next!
Before we will accept an application from a new vendor (one not having been at the last expo), we review the various vendor categories of: Art, Music, Books, Crafts/Gifts, Crystals, Jewelry, Holistic Products, Holistic Services, Readers (always full), and Miscellaneous. We then determine which of these categories we would like to have more booths of and assign booths from the categories – not in the order applications are received.
We look for unusual products or services that are not already represented and for quality in those that are. We aim to maintain a good balance in the various categories. The Booth Committee makes final booth assignments in April and then we will send out Confirmation to those vendors with booths.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that the Booth Committee looks very closely at the categories designated on the submitted applications, if a vendor changes/adds a different category, this could result in a booth reassignment or cancellation. If you like, you may contact the Booth Chair directly (Tammi Rager – email@example.com
– 614-271-4756) to discuss any changes in categories.
Booth Costs & Description:
2013 BOOTH PRICE:
One booth - $300
Two Booths - $580
Three Booths - $860
Four Booths - $1,140 (limit 4 booths)
PROVIDED — for each 10' by 10' booth:
* Pipe/Drape - blue & white - 7' or 8' at back & 3' on sides/between booths
* Folding Chairs/two - metal folding – additional chairs available at no extra cost
* Booth Badges/two – additional badges $15 each
* Parking Pass/one - NO additional parking passes available
* Table Coverings & Carpeting – you must provide these
* Tables (6’ X 2.5’ only) — $10 each ($15 at show)
* Electricity – $50 & up ($60 at show) - payable to Veterans Memorial (not ULE) – Electricity Order forms are mailed out with your Confirmation and are available at the Veterans Memorial´s website: www.fcvm.com – under Diagrams/Forms.
* Internet Order forms are also there and is payable directly to Veterans Memorial.
Application Process & Deadlines:
You must APPLY each year – even for the WAIT LIST!
Read the Booth Application Package, fill out the Application, mail in with deposit check or money order.
Returning vendors — apply by January 31 to request same booth location
New applicants — apply by March 31 – all final booth assignments are done in April
Confirmation Letter/Invoice— mailed late April/early May
Final Payment — due by May 31 – $15 late fee (per booth)
Program Ads — due by June 30
Programs, Flyers & Set–Up Info— mailed early August
Electric & Internet — due by September 15 (send to Veterans Memorial, not ULE)
* Includes: New Vendors not confirmed in April/May
* To be on the Wait List – submit current year's application with a deposit
* Your check is NOT cashed until you are contacted to fill a booth (no late fee applied
for assignments made after May 31)
* Applications for the Wait List are held through the show. Please indicate the latest
date we can contact you to fill a booth on the application!
* We try to replace cancellations with a similar vendor from the Wait List
* If you do not get in the show, your deposit check is shredded afterward
Booth assignments are at the discretion of the Booth Committee and are final.
Booth Application Package - click here
Booth Floor Layouts - click here
Veterans Memorial Layout - click here
Sharing a Booth?
If you want to share your booth with another vendor, you must submit their Sharing Vendor Application with
your own every year. We will only accept Sharing Vendor Applications that come with the Primary Vendor Application.
You may not add a READER to your booth after you have sent in a application.
The Primary Sharing Vendor is responsible for all information, paperwork, payments and contact with ULE. Questions from Sharing Vendors should be directed to the Primary Vendor before contacting ULE.
There is an additional $25 FEE for vendors that choose to share. This ensures sharing vendors are correctly listed in the ULE Program and on the ULE Website with their own information. Booth Titles are designated by the Primary Vendor though.
Sharing Vendor Applications are available in the Booth Application package.
Specific information will be provided to Confirmed Vendors for show set-up in August.
This is YOUR responsibility to take care of! Ohio Transient Vendor License Application (only needed if you do not have a Franklin County, OH vendor license - for more info:www.tax.ohio.gov
Veterans Memorial does not accept
shipments for vendors. Nor do they hold
for a weekday pickup. There is no secure storage for vendor goods.
You may ship items to your hotel - or to and from
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
180 N High St , Columbus, OH 43215
(one mile from Veterans Memorial — at Spring St.)
For more information, or other locations, go to www.fedex.com
So... Interested in being a VENDOR?